If your group is hosting an event and you do not have Public Liability Insurance (PLI), you can request to use MCOT’s PLI as a member.
Before sending your request, please read the below terms:
- MCOT can only provide PLI to our paid members
- We cannot provide PLI for any events/activities that carry significant risk for injury including, but not limited to:
- Swimming in a river or ocean
- Jumping Castles
- Horseback Riding
- The applicant(s) requesting PLI must provide a recent bank statement (within last 30 days) which shows that the organisation has enough funds to cover an excess charge of $2,500 should an incident occur
- PLI Certificates of Currency are only valid for the provided dates of the event. A certificate will not be issued until exact dates are provided.
- All details of the request form must be completed in full.
When you’re ready, please fill our the PLI request form below. Alternatively, you can download the PDF form here, fill it out on your computer, and email it to email@example.com.
PDF form requires Adobe Reader – free download here