Small Grants for Member Events (2020 applications due by 28 September 2020)
MCOT is offering funding of up to $500 to members organisations that wish to hold events that celebrate multiculturalism and comply with COVID-19 restrictions (https://coronavirus.tas.gov.au/families-community/gatherings-density-and-physical-distancing).
The following conditions will apply to all applications:
- Applications should be received by 28 September 2020 using the attached application form.
- Applications should be from financial member organisations.
- The event should be inclusive of the wider Tasmanian community.
- Applications will be considered and decided by the Board prior to the 2020 AGM. The Board’s decision regarding grants is final and will be announced at the AGM.
- All publicity and promotion in relation to the event should nominate MCOT as a sponsor and display the MCOT logo. The MCOT banner should be displayed in a prominent position during the event, and MCOT board members should be invited to attend.
- Within a month of the conclusion of the event, applicants should provide a financial statement to MCOT outlining the income/expenditure incurred, including copies of receipts, and should provide a report outlining the number of participants and effectiveness in celebrating multiculturalism amongst the broad Tasmanian community.
To apply download the application form MCOT Community Grants