Hiring the Hub
Subject to public health advice, the Multicultural Hub has re-opened for gatherings of up to 90 people.
People who wish to hire the Hub will need to conform to the Multicultural Hub’s COVID-19 Safety Plan including requirements to observe physical distancing, hygiene and cleaning.
The Multicultural Hub is a venue for hire for community cultural gatherings up to 90 people.
The hub can be hired seven days a week, between 8 am – 11 pm.
Hiring Costs – Prices listed are excluding GST
|Hire fee||MCOT Members|
|Half Day (up to 4.5 hours)||$ 105.00||$ 35.00|
|Full Day (up to 9 hours)||$ 210.00||$ 84.00|
A refundable bond is required upon booking.
For bookings, please use our online booking system.
What is included:
- Power and heating
- Toilets, including a toilet with disabled access, toiletpaper supplied
- Chairs (approx. 90)
- Tables (approx. 10 tables)
- Cleaning supplies, including broom, mob and cleaning chemicals
- A basic kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, electric kettle and fridge are available for use
- Cutlery, cups and plates are available for use, though disposable ware is advised during the Covid-19 pandemic
What is not included:
- Projector: $5 extra per booking
- Sound System: $30 extra per booking
- Stage: $30 extra per booking
- Light package: $10 extra per booking
- Bean Bags: $10 extra per booking
- Cleaning services: from $60
- Venue staff: extra costs associated with having staff help set up or support your event can be negotiated on an hourly rate
Community Meeting Room
During weekday office hours the Multicultural Hub meeting room is available free of charge for community members to use.
Please contact the MCOT office during weekday office hours via 03 6170 9196 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book the meeting room.
Follow this link to make a BOOKING ENQUIRY